Terms and Conditions
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that visible-mask.com is an Internet domain and registered trademark by Textil Artigas S.L., C.I.F. B61026571, located at Passatge Industria, 3 de Lliçà d'Amunt 08186 / Barcelona.
TEXTIL ARTIGAS S.L. (hereinafter also referred to as ARTIGAS or visible-mask.com)
General contracting conditions between ARTIGAS and the user:
1. The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years old) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by the providers on the visible-mask.com website, in accordance with the conditions detailed below, the which declares to understand and accept.
In the case of hiring by minors, the authorization of the parents or guardians is required to be able to enjoy the contracted service. ARTIGAS is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify their age.
The user agrees to use the services and content on our website in accordance with the Law and the general and particular terms and conditions of the services offered by ARTIGAS at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
(a) Transmitting your username and password to unauthorized third parties, and you must immediately notify ARTIGAS of access by an unauthorized user to said information.
(b) Introducing data programs onto the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of ARTIGAS, its suppliers or third-party users of the internal network or of this website.
(c) Carry out illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
(d) Carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulation on intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal system.
(e) Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit any content on the website for commercial purposes.
(f) Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology for terrorism and / or that violates human rights.
2. (As soon as the service is available) When entering ARTIGAS, the user will choose a username and password, which will later be confirmed by e-mail. The user must duly safeguard the keys and passwords provided for access as a registered user, since they are personal and confidential, the user being responsible for their use by a third person to whom said user has provided them.
3. The user is responsible for providing their data correctly in the contracting processes established on the ARTIGAS website, and must pay special attention to entering the data related to the delivery address of the orders and documents, as well as such as the names of third parties with respect to whom you enter your data, verifying that these coincide with those that appear on your ID or passport.
4. ARTIGAS is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by users in the process of purchasing products through our website. ARTIGAS undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and for this purpose ARTIGAS will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account in all moment of the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of current legislation in Spain on the protection of personal data.
The user accepts that the personal data provided in the process of purchasing our products be incorporated into an automated file, whose ownership corresponds to ARTIGAS, in order to adequately provide the requested service, comply with the billing, accounting and auditing requirements. company, perform statistical analysis, verify credit cards and other payment cards, as well as carry out commercial communications by email about other products that are marketed through the ARTIGAS website and that ARTIGAS considers could be of interest to the user, because they are similar to those hired. In the event that the user does not wish to receive commercial communications by electronic means, they can contact ARTIGAS at any time by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. The user may also exercise their rights, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written communication, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document, before Textil Artigas S.L. Passatge Industria, 3 de Lliçà d'Amunt 08186 / Barcelona.
The document in which the contract relating to the purchased product is formalized (Invoice) will be filed in a database accessible only by ARTIGAS, as responsible for it. The client will be able to identify and correct the errors suffered in the introduction of data by communicating it to ARTIGAS, using the procedure referred to previously in this clause.
The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for communicating to ARTIGAS (Textil Artigas SL) any modification in them, ARTIGAS reserving the right to exclude any user who has provided data from the registered services false, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
5. ARTIGAS has the necessary permits and licenses for the activities of an online store.
6. All content, brands, logos, drawings, etc. that appear on the ARTIGAS website, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressly reserved by ARTIGAS or, where appropriate, by the persons or companies that appear as authors or holders of the rights. The violation of the above rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Therefore, the reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication by any title or medium of all the contents of the ARTIGAS website for uses other than legitimate information or contracting by users of the services offered is prohibited. . In any case, the prior written consent of ARTIGAS will be necessary.
7. The links to other web pages that may appear on the ARTIGAS pages are offered for informational purposes only to the user, for which reason ARTIGAS is not responsible for the products, services or contents that are offered or supplied on the pages of destination located in another domain.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. ARTIGAS uses cookie technology to collect additional data on the use of the website. Browsing the ARTIGAS website implies consenting to their installation (except to the extent that the user has modified the browser settings to reject cookies).
Links: In order to provide more appropriate advertising to our users and improve our offers, ARTIGAS may keep information on how you interact with our website or in our notifications, redirecting clicks or by other means.
Information transfer: We scrupulously follow the Data Protection Policy, and we will not allow third parties to use your personal data
9. If any clause included in these general conditions were declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the general conditions subsisting in everything. others, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, by not being placed.
10. The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish. The Judges and Courts of Barcelona will be competent to hear any divergences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause.
The contents, products and services included in the website are in accordance with Spanish legislation, and are not conceived or directed to people who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not duly authorized. Therefore, it is up to users outside of Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products that they request.
11. The final prices indicated on the screen include VAT. and any other tax that is applicable at the rate in force at the time of contracting.
12. ARTIGAS reserves the right to review and modify these conditions at any time. The user will be subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time they use this website or place each order, unless by law or decision of government agencies we must make changes retroactively in said policies or conditions.
13. For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the user should go to the address listed in the heading.
14. Strictly following the European Data Protection Law in force since May 25, 2018 Our Clients have the right to request the deletion of their personal data. ARTIGAS (Textil Artigas S.L.) Stores said data strictly private and undertakes not to use them in any other way than is essential and necessary for contact between Client-Supplier. ARTIGAS (Textil Artigas S.L.) undertakes not to provide, sell, assign or report any data relating to any Client, and that he has provided to complete the purchase of the service offered, to third parties. Keeping all of them in the most absolute confidentiality. The Client at all times has the right to request the deletion of their data, an action that will be immediately executed when we receive such request in any of the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org. By postal mail to: ARTIGAS (Textil Artigas S.L.) Passatge Industria, 3/08186 Lliçà d'Amunt / Barcelona.
15. Textil Artigas S.L. informs the user that the treatment of all personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 , which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Delivery and returns policy
We carry out all our orders within 48/72 hours after ordering through ENVIALIA.
SHIPPING RATES start from € 8.00 (tax excl.) Depending on the destination and weight of the order.
1. These conditions will apply to shipments contracted in the absence of agreements or specific conditions derived from the uniqueness of each product or service.
2. The data on the destination of the order and for the recipient, are provided by the latter and under his responsibility, not being verified by the transport agency, except for serious imminent risk or order from the authority.
3. The provision of services will take place from Monday to Friday. In the time calculation, holidays are excluded in the destination town.
4. In the event of non-compliance with the contractually agreed delivery period, the compensation to be paid will consist of the return of the postage paid by the customer. Non-compliance with the delivery period will not be considered those caused by the absence of the recipient, change of address or unknown address, deliveries after the deadline in a second delivery attempt, force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances or others not attributable to the transport agency. In the event that the order is rejected by the recipient or the recipient is absent, ARTIGAS-shop does not assume any responsibility and reserves the right to charge the customer 100% of the order value.
5. The delivery of the order will be made at the address designated by the recipient, except for the repeated absence of the recipient, in which case, it will be made at the recipient's closest headquarters. In the absence of the recipient, notice of the delivery attempt will be left, as well as the way to agree on it.
6. The signature of the recipient's order will be a necessary requirement to proceed with the delivery of the merchandise. In case of refusal of the addressee to sign the request of the agency will be exempted from all responsibility.
7. The deadlines for making a claim for damage to the merchandise will be 24 hours from delivery if the damage is not externally appreciable.
1. THE PRODUCT RECEIVED IS INCORRECT, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
Our Returns Policy is really simple. When you receive your order you should inspect it immediately to verify that the order is correct, always before opening and consuming the products. If you have received a wrong order, or the products are found to be damaged or defective, please accept our apologies first. These cases are very rare, however, we will try to solve this problem with you as soon as possible.
To receive a refund or replacement of products, you must return the order or product in the same conditions in which you received it and, within 30 days of the day you received it.
2. CAN ANY PRODUCT BE RETURNED?
You cannot return intimate apparel items such as briefs or boxers for hygiene reasons. We cannot make any exception to give all the guarantees of security. Only in the case of tare or shipping error, we can accept a return in underwear.
All other items on our website can be returned, provided they are in perfect condition and with the same original packaging and labeling.
3. CONSUMER RIGHTS
Our Returns Policy does not affect your rights as a consumer.
4. WHAT TO DO TO RETURN A PRODUCT
Contact us quickly and safely, by phone call or via e-mail, providing your order number, the product to be returned and the reason for this return. We will confirm the address to which you will have to send the item in question. Please pack the item safely and include your order number, name and full address inside the package. Please also include the receipt or proof of shipment when you return the product to us.
Any product sent back is the responsibility of the user until it reaches our warehouse. So please make sure you return the product using a secure shipping method.
Our return policy applies to orders placed directly through www.visible-mask.com. Therefore, if you have purchased a product in one of our specialized sales stores and / or distributors of our brand, please contact the store directly for its return.
5. COST OF RETURNED ITEMS
Please, we will only refund the shipping costs of those returns for erroneous orders, as well as products that are damaged or defective.
6. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
If you are not satisfied with the method we have applied to manage your return or replacement of any product, please accept our apologies.
We will be happy to seek alternative solutions to resolve any incident, grateful for direct contact with our Customer Service team through the following channels:
TEXTIL ARTIGAS SL
Passatge Industria, 3
08186 Lliçà d’Amunt
Owner: Textil Artigas S.L.
Registered office: Passatge Industria, 3 de Lliçà d'Amunt 08186 / Barcelona
N.I.F .: B61026571